Author Terms of Service
1. You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
2. There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
3. We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified wrong.
4. By submitting your articles to TheArticlePlace.net, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your article on TheArticlePlace.net and any of its article directory partners.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
- Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
5. You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published. You will receive all credit for your work and your “About Yourself” will be left in place.
6. You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are trying to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your “About Yourself”.
7. TheArticlePlace.net may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your “About Yourself”.
8. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site blog.
9. TheArticlePlace.net earns revenue from advertising and as such we will run ads on the same page as your article.
10. You agree not to submit any material that promotes hatred, racism, bigotry, libelous statements and anything unlawful.
11. Since our article directory service is FREE. Submitting your articles would also mean that you give permission for other webmasters/publishers to reprint your articles provided that they publish the articles as is and together with your bylines.
12. Your article is comprehensively checked for foul and invalid content. We reserve the right to either publish or reject your article upon submission.
13. By submitting your article to TheArticlePlace.net you agree to give us the right to edit your article and strip out promotional content (such as but not limited to: your site’s links and domain) inserted in the body. TheArticlePlace.net is only interested in valid, informational and quality e-zine articles and not promotional articles. If we find that your article contains more than 50% promotional content or your article totally talks about your site and/or service we reserve the right to disapprove your article or move it under Classifieds category, see 14 below.
14. For articles found to be “Classified” articles, we will not approve them not unless you have paid the classified article posting fee. For more information, please visit our Membership Options page. TheArticlePlace.net offers limited, free article submission on our directory for websites and e-zines, press releases are not accepted so please do not submit them.
15. We also reserve the right to re-categorize your article if it fits in another category.
16. We will not proofread your articles but we still reserve the right to edit or modify your articles (on a non-regular basis) if we find that they do not comply with the Standard English Language Spelling. If your article was edited and published but you do not want it to be edited please contact the admin.
17. TheArticlePlace.net does not guarantee as to how many times your article(s) can be reprinted or viewed by the public.
18. We DO NOT allow “fake authors” submitting non-original articles. You have to be a representative of the author or authorized by the author to submit. Articles submitted by representatives must have the original author’s name as author and not the representative.
19. If an article is proven to be plagiarized, we reserve the right to delete the article without any questions asked. We do not allow and condone plagiarism in our free articles service.
20. You agree that if your articles are opted for distribution by you and distributed by TheArticlePlace.net. TheArticlePlace.net does not hold any legal liability or responsibility for the articles distributed if the articles are found to be violating any copyright laws. The role of TheArticlePlace.net in it’s article distribution service is only to distribute the article but the ownership and copyright remains with you as the author.
21. If you are a paid member, you agree that we reserve the right to discontinue service and/or suspend your account at TheArticlePlace.net anytime if any of the terms are violated or if we find out that your submitted articles contains parts, lines, snippets or any content that may or have violated the rights of others.
Publisher Terms of Service
1. You must not remove “Article Source: http://www.TheArticlePlace.net” from each article you choose to publish.
2. You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to 1. “About Yourself”, 2. any links provided by the author.
3. You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
4. You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” so that users can click on said link and be taken to it’s destination.
5. You agree to never use any articles obtained from TheArticlePlace.net in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
6. You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
7. You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
The articles and content provided are just the opinions of the various authors and are strictly for informational (entertainment) purposes only and should not be used in the place of qualified professionals. If you apply any of the information on this site you do so at your own risk.
The Article Place (and its parent company) assumes no responsibility, and shall not be held liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenue, lost profits or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse of the site.
Links on the site may lead to other servers or sites maintained by parties other than The Article Place. The Article Place has no control over and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located at such servers or sites, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or sites and their content.
All article content are the opinions of the authors and The Article Place does not endorse the opinions, advice, products or recommendations made by those authors. Also all sponsors and advertised products lead to third party sites and products we have not tested ourselves and therefore do not endorse either.
You agree to not hold TheArticlePlace.net liable for the accuracy of any article on the site or on any partner sites. TheArticlePlace.net is simply a hub for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
TheArticlePlace.net does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by TheArticlePlace.net team. All articles published by TheArticlePlace.net are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice. All articles are for informational purposes only.